Why do my post purchase promotions not show?
There are a number of reasons for why a post purchase promotion may not show:
- Make sure you've selected "Checkout Promotions" under the Post-purchase page setting. You can find this on your store's Settings > Checkout page:
- If you've installed another native post-purchase app such as Zipify, Carthook, Ultimate Special Offers, Super Bump, or another, you must first follow #1 and select "Checkout Promotions" as the selected Post-purchase app. Only one post-purchase app can be selected at a time.
- Is there is at least 1 promotion enabled?
- Are the orders placed in your store's default currency? At this time, multi-currency is unsupported. This means any order placed in a currency different than your store's default currency is not eligible for a promotion. This is a Shopify limitation for post-purchase.
- Is the order >$0.00? Free orders do not qualify for post purchase offers - even if the offer is a free gift. Only orders with a supported payment method display post purchase offers. If you're using a discount to make test orders free, you'll need to test with a paid order and refund/cancel the order after placement.
- Does the order qualify for the promotion. Some promotions may have required customer or order eligibility.
- Does the payment method used when placing the order support post-purchase upsells? You can view the full list of supported payment methods.
- Is the order using local pickup? Local pickup orders are not eligible for order editing which is how the products get added.
- Is the order fulfillable? Fulfilled orders are not eligible. Make sure you do not have auto-fulfill enabled as this will prevent order editing which will prevent promotions from being redeemed.
- Is the order eligible for order editing? This app leverages Shopify's order editing feature which means if an order is fulfilled or utilizes local pickup, a promotional offer will not show.
- Is the order more than 60 days old? Orders older than 60 days will not show promotions.